MEN’S CASCADIA 11
Like an SUV for your feet, these supportive men’s trail shoes deliver a cushioned, balanced, ride—the best all-around, versatile shoe for adventures out and about. Feet stay comfortable and secure with trail-specific technologies that add a layer of protection, including a four-pivot system that acts like a personalized suspension system on tricky terrain, a ballistic rock shield to protect feet from hazards, and a rugged outsole that provides great traction on wet surfaces. New to this edition of trail shoes for men is a redesigned forefoot for improved durability.
Please note: The Cascadia is designed as a trail running shoe. While a lot of people love it as a fastpacking and thru-hiking shoe while carrying ultralight gear, the Cascadia is not pack-rated and may not hold up to the extra weight and demands of long pack hikes. We’re your go-to option for trail runs, but a sturdy hiking boot may be better suited for heavy packs.
- BioMoGo DNA midsole cushioning dynamically adapts to every step and stride
- Four-Point Pivot Posts create a stabilizing suspension system
- Full-Length Segmented Crash Pad accommodates any foot landing and delivers smooth heel-to-toe transitions
- Ballistic Rock Shield protects against potential surface hazards
- Rugged outsole provides great traction on wet surfaces and tricky terrain
- Mesh upper manages moisture to keep feet cool and dry
- SHOE CATEGORY:Trail
- ARCH:Medium, High
- PLATFORM:Linear Platform
- DNA LAYOUT:Biomogo DNA Layout
- LAUNCH DATE:January 1, 2016
- MIDSOLE DROP:10 mm
- SUPPORT LEVEL:Neutral