MEN’S CASCADIA 12
Your most versatile and beloved trail shoe is now even better. We refined the stability system to be more flexible, allowing you to feel more agile on the trail without sacrificing the cushioning and protection you’ve come to love from the Cascadia.
Please note: The Cascadia is designed as a trail running shoe. While a lot of people love it as a fastpacking and thru-hiking shoe while carrying ultralight gear, the Cascadia is not pack-rated and may not hold up to the extra weight and demands of long pack hikes. We’re your go-to option for trail runs, but a sturdy hiking boot may be better suited for heavy packs.
- BioMoGo DNA midsole cushioning dynamically adapts to every step and stride
- Improved Pivot Post system creates a stabilising suspension system
- Full-Length Segmented Crash Pad accommodates any foot landing and delivers smooth heel-to-toe transitions
- Ballistic Rock Shield protects against potential surface hazards
- Rugged outsole provides great traction on wet surfaces and tricky terrain
- Mesh upper manages moisture to keep feet cool and dry
- SHOE CATEGORY:Trail
- ARCH:Medium, High
- PLATFORM:Linear Platform
- DNA LAYOUT:Biomogo DNA Layout
- LAUNCH DATE:January 1, 2017
- MIDSOLE DROP:10 mm
- SUPPORT LEVEL:Neutral