WOMEN’S PUREFLOW 5
These neutral women’s running shoes deliver a lightweight, agile ride that matches you stride for stride. New 3D Fit Print overlays on the upper for an impeccable fit, and a wraparound collar encases the foot in extra comfort for an ultra-plush step. Great for roads, our DNA midsole cushioning offers just enough adaptive cushioning to respond to your pace, while a rounded heel moves the impact forward to minimize stress on joints. Lace up this hyper-flexible women’s running shoe that connects you to the pure joy of running.
Like our core line, we hold the PureFlow 5 to the industry’s highest weartest and durability standards. Because of their lightweight construction, you can expect the PureFlow 5 to last approximately 400-480 kilometers.
- DNA LT midsole cushioning dynamically adapts to every step and stride with less weight.
- Rounded heel provides better alignment, minimising stress on joints
- New 3D Fit Print applies strategic stretch and structure for an impeccable fit
- Wraparound heel comfort collar treats feet to an ultra-plush feel
- SHOE CATEGORY:Connect
- ARCH:Medium, High
- PLATFORM:Anatomical Platform
- DNA LAYOUT:Biomogo DNA Layout
- LAUNCH DATE:January 1, 2016
- WEIGHT: 221g
- MIDSOLE DROP:4mm
- SUPPORT LEVEL:Neutral