WOMEN’S PUREGRIT 4
Get a grip on off-road explorations in the PureGrit 4 trail-running shoe. It’s a lightweight and flexible trail shoe that naturally connects you to the terrain, while protecting you from its tricky spots. Aggressive hex lugs on the outsole provide maximum grip and the ballistic rock shield protects your foot from trail hazards. A toe guard provides protection and added traction when the trail gets steep.
Just like our core line, we hold PureProject to the industry’s highest weartest and durability standards. Because of their lightweight construction and fewer materials, runners should generally expect shoes from the PureProject line to last approximately 400-480 kilometers.
- BioMoGo DNA midsole provides adaptive cushioning
- Rounded heel offers better alignment minimising stress on joints
- Omega Flex Grooves optimise flexibility
- Ballistic Rock Shield protects your foot from trail hazards
- Nav-band wraps your foot for comfortable security
- SHOE CATEGORY:Trail
- ARCH:Medium, High
- PLATFORM:Anatomical Platform
- DNA LAYOUT:Biomogo DNA Layout
- MIDSOLE DROP:4mm
- SUPPORT LEVEL:Neutral