Feel more connected than ever to the trail and let your feet lead the way, with lightweight cushioning and rugged protection against rocky terrain. New 3D rubber print on the upper adds durability without bulk.
MEN’S PUREGRIT 6
- BioMoGo DNA midsole cushioning dynamically adapts to every step and stride
- Omega Flex Grooves optimize flexibility
- Rounded heel provides better alignment, minimizing stress on joints
- Ballistic Rock Shield protects against potential surface hazards
- 3D Hex Lugs are reinforced for added durability
- 3D Rubber Print applies strategic stretch and structure for an impeccable fit, plus enhances protection and durability
Great for trail running
3D HEX LUGS
Aggressive 3D hex lugs on the outsole provide maximum grip and the ballistic rock shield protects your foot from trail hazards.
BALLISTIC ROCK SHIELD
Toughened thermoplastic EVA sheath between the outsole and midsole protects the forefoot by spreading out point loads from sharp objects.
The slight curve of the heel aligns force through the center of your ankle joint, reducing internal stress on your body.
WHAT IS IT?
“Rounded Heel” is just a fancy name that we like to use for the rounded and reduced heel on our shoes. The slight curvature in the heel vastly improves the alignment of your body, encouraging a more efficient stride.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
It’s really quite simple. The curvature in the heel works to align the body by shifting the contact point forward. As you hit the ground there is a greater clearance distance under the middle of your heel, which aligns force through the center of your ankle, thus reducing internal stress on your body.
- SHOE CATEGORY:Trail
- ARCH:Medium, High
- PLATFORM:Anatomical Platform
- DNA LAYOUT:Biomogo DNA Layout
- WEIGHT: 272g
- MIDSOLE DROP:4mm
- SUPPORT LEVEL:Neutral